- PhD candidate at Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Aalesund, Norway. June 2019-now.
- Master in Structural Engineering from Zhejiang University, China. 2016-2019.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering from Zhejiang University, China. 2012-2016.
- Assistant Structural Engineer, The Architecture Design & Research Institute of Zhejiang University Co., Ltd. 2016-2017
- André Listou Ellefsen, Peihua Han, Xu Cheng, F. T. Holmeset, V. Æsøy, and Houxiang Zhang: Online Fault Detection in Autonomous Ferries: Using fault-type in-dependent spectral anomaly detection’, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, pp. 1–1, 2020, DOI: 10.1109/TIM.2020.2994012
- Predictive maintenance; Machine Learning; Bayesian Inference
Email: peihua.han [at] ntnu.no